Saudi cuisine 3-month intensive program is designed to allow students to perform in a kitchen environment to produce a range of Saudi cuisine dishes and to use the knowledge and skills gained in Classical Cuisine in creating traditional and innovative Saudi dishes. This module is a mix of practical and theory classes the students will need to understand the different processes and techniques involved. Demonstrations with practical hands-on classes ensure the students can produce a wide range of dishes. This program will also enable the student to have a good understanding of the multiple regions in Saudi Arabia.
Saudi cuisine is a 3-month intensive program
3 months / 12 weeks / 240 hours / 5 days a week / 4 hours a day / 20 hours a week. Program includes theory sessions, demonstrations, Practical hands on sessions, Major final Project, Evaluation on each practical, Final exam.
On completion of this Module students will be able to:
- Show an understanding of the different processes and fundamental techniques involved in Saudi Cuisine and its different regions.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge and the skills required in the production of restaurant quality items.
- Have Clear knowledge of the history behind each dish.
- Have knowledge of Saudi spices and equipment and how they are used.
- Produce a range of Saudi main courses.
- Prepare a range of Saudi desserts.
- Prepare an innovative Saudi 5 course menu, plan and cook for and event of 50 People.